Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:50:41 -0400
I was just at a Honey Festival in West Virginia where I heard that
medication for Beekeepers are provided by the state free of charge.  I was
wondering if any other states have this available to them?  I understood by
speaking to one of the West Va. officials that this offering of free
medication promotes Beekeepers to register their hives with the state and
controlling Mites.