From:
Chris Kueny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 23:43:45 -0400
I am planning to bring 100-150 3 lb packages w/queens from reputable
breeder in either SC or GA to the NJ/NYC area in early April.  The good
part is they will leave the south the night before they arrive, and I
will probably help shake the packages. The bad part is that I would like
to deliver the bees to one beekeeping organization or large producer, as
multiple stops delays the bees getting into the hives (but not as much
as having them shipped does).  I will need a deposit but not payment in
advance, but would like assurance that I won't be stuck with the bees
500 miles from home.  I am a hobbiest beekeeper with 10 hives who knows
a supplier close to home and loves to visit NYC. I expect to make this
an annual trip.  If you are interested, please e-mail me.
Chris Kueny
Columbia, SC