From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:36:03 -0400
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:41:28 GMT, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  I recently read an article that said there
>was 'anecdotal' evidence from farmers that, presented with both,
>their livestock would consume non-GMO feed before even approaching
>the GMO type.

Here in the heart of GMO country wether its legend or not the claim is made frequently that
livestock will head across a pasture to avoid GMO corn stalks and feed in favor of the non GMO
varieites.

Would be interesting to do that "test" with honey bees comparing regular HFCS from GMO and
Guacho soaked corn and if it was available HFCS from plain old corn with no seed treatments and
not a GMO variety.  Would the bees avoid one over the other, would any other differences in
colony health etc be visible?

Also any liquid sucrose is likely from sugar beets which had the seeds treated with Imidacloprid.
I'm coming to the point that both HFCS and liquid sucrose is all questionable to feed bees.