From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 09:48:41 -0500
I wonder if Florida is like Vermont. Doesn't seem to matter when the early
blooms like maple and willow and alder start blooming, the summer flowering
plants seem to catch up, and bloom at about the same time everywhere. Will the
citrus flow be at about the same time? Have 400 colonies in Florida this winter.
Just wondering.