From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 08:04:54 -0500
>> any suggestions?

Also wash your bee suit. Wash your veil by hand. A small amount of bleach
helps mask the sting odor.
Might even smoke over your suit before your next adventure.
 I have spoke on BEE-L before about the way bees react to a bee suit which
has been stung many times.
I once had a fellow help me and the bees kept trying to sting the poor
fellow but left me alone.
I finally went back to the house and picked up a freshly washed suit end of
problem.
The new bee suits are fairly sting proof and *in my opinion* can cause
beekeepers to be able to treat the bees roughly.
Every mashed bee sets off the alarm.(costs the commercial beekeeper a drop
of honey which my help tires of hearing!).
I do not kill bees without a reason and not in the truck ( as many do) as
leaves venom residue.
I say not to smash the bee but let her fly out a window.
bob