From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2012 17:07:53 -0700

> >Could the neonics be finding their way into HFCS?  Nobody knows as nobody
> is testing.
>  >Right?

Wrong!  Go back and read my comments about HFCS testing.

Bob, you should see a red flag go up when an investigator starts a study
(in this case originally well designed), and then when he doesn't get the
results that he wanted, then increases the dosages by huge multiples (in
this case, increasing the low dose to 200x stronger, and the high dose to
40x stronger).

The question that we're debating is not to see who is right or wrong, it is
to see whether field-realistic doses of certain insecticides cause harm to
bees.  The Harvard study found that they didn't.  And when they didn't,
they found that sky high doses had a small effect, even less than would be
expected.
--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA