From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:04:50 -0800
 Chris:
Are the wing vein indices for AHB listed anywhere?

Reply:
Not as you think they would have been, and disclaimers were
in original FABIS measurement guides for using bees not in
the original doings for area specific taken from.So most
nowadays IMPOV are just comparing apples to oranges, and no
one I know compares to scutts like the european do.By the
way when we blind tested the system in the 1980s even we
were already over 90% AHB long before they were even close
with bees in our area, so much for that!

Just my take.

Dee-

Need Mail bonding?