From:
Tim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:02:44 -0500
I live in the Middle Georgia area and my bees have already started to bring
in a good bit of pollen. The majority of it is bright yellow to
green/yellow but today I noticed they were bringing in a very bright red
pollen (fire engine red). Does anyone in the group  know where this might
be coming from?