From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2014 13:16:32 -0400
> Who were the respondents? I wonder how many people were too busy replacing their loss to bother responding to the survey?

There were thousands of beekeepers who responded, from all over. You can't blame the results of a survey on those people who didn't respond. It took about five minutes, if folks are too busy, then they don't get to have a say. I would think this type of survey is at least as important as a discussion of which highway routes are better, etc

By the way, I went into a truck stop the other day to get a DC/AC inverter. I was hoping they might have one. They had a dozen different types. It was like going to radio shack, the amount of electronics available. Seems to me truck drivers are tech savvy, and probably online as much as anyone.

My hat is off to Dennis, the Bee Informed Partnership and everyone who contributed to it.

PLB