From:
j h & e mcadam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:00:57 +0900
I receive emails from people who find our web page interesting and I very
much enjoy the international contacts.  One query I have received recently
from a United States address is whether I can forward unheated and
unfiltered honey to this person.

I have responded, assuring this eager honey consumer that she does not need
to go to the lengths of having honey forwarded from Australia to obtain the
genuine article, and that there are a number of beekeepers in the United
States who will be able to supply her requirements.

I trust there will be a United States beekeeper that can restore her faith
in the local product.

Would any beekeeper able to supply unheated, unfiltered honey please contact:

Irina Feldman
25477 Skye Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI 48336

I understand she is purchasing on behalf of a group of people.

Betty McAdam

HOG BAY APIARY
Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island
J.H. & E. McAdam<[log in to unmask]
http://kigateway.kin.on.net/hogbay/hogbay1.htm

Why not visit the South Australian Superb Websites Ring?
http://kw.mtx.net/sawebring/sawebring.html