From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 07:08:36 -0600
> To receive a copy of the entire log, send E-Mail to:
> with a single line in the body of the mail which reads:
>              GET BEE-L LOG9602
> or peruse them at W. Allen Dick's web page at:
>              http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka
> WARNING! the logs have grown to be QUITE large.  It's perhaps time
> to split the logs by week rather than month.

 In that regard, a major cause is people quoting entire articles and
the response to the article, then adding a comment.

While that is a proper thing to do on USENET due to the poor
propagation and the fact that readers very likely do not have access
to the original article, it is rather inappropriate on a small list like
this where all have received the original and the response.

I'll plead again to all t he new members:

PLEASE EDIT YOUR QUOTES SO THAT THE LOGS ARE SMALL ENOUGH TO BE
PRACTICAL.

TIA

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>