Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 15:33:48 -0400
        Just a note to thank all those people (happily, too many to mention
individually) for their responses and help regarding my friend finding
information about beekeeping and beehive making in Ontario. It was greatly
appreciated.

        As a side note, although I'm still a student and not actually a
"professional" scientist or apiarist, I've been watching the arguments and
flames going on lately and drawing parallels with young tots bickering over
who broke the toy, or whose daddy can beat up whose daddy.
        It may be completely off topic, but with all this "finger-pointing"
it's no small wonder that so many efforts to control pests and world
problems fail....it's a wonder smallpox was ever eliminated.

Cheers!

        the opinions expressed are mine and do not in anyway reflect those
of my educational institution....blah, blah, blah.

Jason Lichter
Trentomology