From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 20:09:18 -0600
Jim Maus wrote:

> I think those that have responded have been much to hard on
> Dr. Rodriguez at least he is trying  SOMETHING what have you all

Jim -

I think there has only been one or two "much to hard" posts about Dr. R. For the most
part people are very interested in what he has to offer. I agree with Roy though that
there have been things said by Dr. R. that raise legitimate questions. I am still anxiously
waiting for the full discloser by Dr. R. of his "breakthrough" (and I don't say this
sarcastically) as he put it before I form an opinion on his mite solution. I think that
Pedro may have jumped the gun a bit in making all the claims he's made over the last
while as it has gotten peoples interest way up but it doesn't seem that he is really at
the point of full discloser. I'm ready when he is :>)

-Barry

--
Barry Birkey
West Chicago, Illinois  USA