From:
James Kilty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:36:27 +0100
In message <p05100301b981fb19922e@[128.253.49.210]>, Peter Borst
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>There is no genetic basis for tribalism, racism, sexism, or other
>features of present societies.
Anyone working in the field of human potential in its myriad forms,
empowerment and networking and so on recognises this. Wilhelm Reich said
it all. Those in power are mostly very repressed and heavily defended.
Which is why they heavily defend their own status and the status quo.
Once we transform or transcend our own repressions we find loving
relationships.
> These ideologies and behaviors in the
>world today reflect the class interests of capitalist rulers, and
>millions of workers throughout the world have fought against them.
Classic head and heart split arising from this.

So, we cannot learn very much about our destiny from the Bee Genome
Project. But the curiosity to find out how it all works is a vital
expression of our nature. Unfortunately as with all these things,
someone, some business, will exploit the knowledge gained to the general
disadvantage with the delusion of advantage.
--
James Kilty