Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 09:15:48 -0700
>>>    .... made the hard-decision to shift our bee club's bulk-purchase from Nucs
to Packages.   A consideration, albeit a lesser one, is that Packages
are available a month earlier here, and gives the newbeeks more time to
learn and enjoy.

Might consider having the club set up nucs in the summer and fall to carry through the winter in order to provide you members replacement nucs early in the spring and if there are left overs, you could sell them to newbees and provide a way for the club to make a profit to put in its coffers.

Mike in LA