From:
Joy Stonell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 17:29:44 +0100
Help needed:

I work in a small residential school in the South of England for boys 10
- 16 years of age. We have established a small apiary in the school
grounds which I would like to further develop into a teaching or
activity resource to encourage the boys to get involved in beecraft.
With this in mind I would appreciate help with ideas and suggestions for
a programme of study or projects etc. which could be used with the boys
in and out of the classroom.
Many Thanks
Alan Stonell