From:
Darrells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 21:34:18 -0500
Thanks John Lewis and all others in favour of incuding Lat & Long in their
posts.
Here in Canada we spend less time with our bees, this time of year, but now
have time to catch up on our mail and dream of exotic places such as Suva
Island in Fiji.
I often run to the atlas to find a place which I'm not familiar.  My wife
and I are planning a trip to the South Pacific in a year or so, and now
have another reason to include Fiji; bees and a new found friend.  The
temperature tonight is slightly above freezing but was up to 13C this
afternoon.  I have just returned from my beeyard where I was checking the
feeders on two hives that are underweight and still active.
Hello Tom Barrett, in Dublin Eire.  Hope we can talk bees over another pint
soon.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario, Canada
44N, 80W