Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2018 12:48:43 -0500

> Bill I love the disclaimer at the bottom of the article:
>>
>> "Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of
>> news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the
>> use of any information through the EurekAlert system."

EurekaAlert is just a science press release site and has nothing to do with
the product, hence the disclaimer. There are several of these sites on the
net and you can get an idea of their biases by the articles they post. EA
is one of the better ones. I check it and Science News daily.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine