From:
"JONATHAN B. SIMKINS \\ @GNV.IFAS.UFL.EDU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 1994 15:01:08 -0500
My name is Jonathan Simkins, and I am a student at the University
of Florida.  I am taking a class that deals with retrieval of
information via internet.  My paper is on varroa and tracheal
mites.  I need information on that subject, or someone I could
send an e-mail message to get the information.

Also, I sent out a message a couple of weeks ago that was
not clear.  I apologize for the mix up.  I am a new user with the
internet, and I can say it is getting better each day.
For those of you who wrote me the constructive criticism  e-mail
notes, thank you, they all have been helpful.

Thanks,

Jonathan B. Simkins

* Jonathan B. Simkins,  University of Florida Entomology *
* BITNET........................KLBSS3@ifasgnv           *
* Phone #.......................(904) 932-1901 ext. 209  *