From:
Albert Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 17:57:11 +0100
The discussion on this dated the 4th of September 1997 is of considerable
interest to me and some of my beekeeping friends.

Could the following questions relating to the watch glass method be
answered:-

1. Where in the hive was the watch glass sited?
2. Was any covering used over the watch glass?

Albert Knight