From:
Pollinator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 12:59:08 EDT
In a message dated 5/2/98 12:50:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< We have a skunk in the yard.  He only appears at night, after we have gone
 bed.  He digs little holes ALL over the lawn.  The lawn is trashed.  He must
 be eating bees too.  His poop is near the hives.  We have a live trap.  We
 would like to relocate the little fellow.  Does anyone know what we should
use
 for bait.  Cat food caught raccoon, grain yielded a possum.  What = skunk ???

   YOU WANTA CATCH A SKUNK IN A LIVE TRAP??

   This has gotta be a troll!

[log in to unmask]     Dave Green  Hemingway, SC  USA
The Pollination Scene:  http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html

Jan's Sweetness and Light Shop    (Varietal Honeys and Beeswax Candles)
http://users.aol.com/SweetnessL/sweetlit.htm