From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2023 11:06:59 -0400
>We have published about the amazing ability of bees to instantly recognize scents the the parts per quadrillion range.

It reminds me and I take the liberty of writing. About the smell and reaction of the bee colony against the destroyer.

I am reminded of this activity by documents that can sometimes be seen around bitten mites. I do not want to claim that the producers of such documents used some trick. But what's going on?

I observed a significant increase in mite shedding and biting when I applied Varidol-type amitraz with the VAT Dol nebulizer according to the instructions. This effect and activity lasted from about 15-30 minutes just after application. The application was carried out during the period, after the collection of honey, at the end of the season in the heat, in the evening, the diluent for the developer was water.

He often went to observe another effect of nebulization, the marching of mites in a crowd out of the hive airport, which was visible the next morning, when these mites were still moving along the runway and piling up under it.

Gustav Palan