Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:01:08 -0400
After getting started with two hives of bees and a place to keep them I had
to move them. Short story, The Father owns the land but the Son farms it
and is afraid of bees.Father said ok but son said I don't know, which I
interp as I wish not.So I found new place for bees one mile as the crow
flies, from original place and moved bees. When I returned the next evening
there was a pile of bees on the ground where the use to live and quite a
few flying around. Did these bees return home or were these some that had
not made it home before dark the night I moved them. I put a empty hive
there and most readily crawled in. I might add that most of the bees were
fifty% or more drones. Thanks bobbee