From:
bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 09:54:09 -0400
Dear John,
   There was a study done several years back at the Walter Reed Army
Medical Center in Washington, D.C.  They used dogs for the experiment
and were quite successful.  The published results showed that the dogs
treated with bee venom responded  well in almost all cases.  I never
understood
why nothing ever came of it.
----------billy bee
   Someone else mat have more detailed info on the amount of stings and
location.  Sure works for me on my fingers!!!!!!