From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:28:20 -0600
Hello Dennis & All,
Preacher wrote:
 Just checked the bees today,Here in central Missouri. My bees are  bring
 loads of pollen in.Where from , I don't know. Will the maples put out some
 pollen?
Right now the Willows are starting to bloom. They are the first and most of
the pollen is a light green color. We have found a few Maples with open
blooms.  I pruned fruit trees yesterday and believe the sap is deep enough
in the roots that the fruit bloom will be later than normal this year.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Odessa, Missouri