From:
Guy Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 14:44:53 -0400
I have a hive that is a pain, in every sense of the word, and I have decided
to get rid of it.  I recently saw a post suggesting 50 pounds of dry ice
which would smother them, and do no harm to the hive.  I found a source for
dry ice, but the charge was .95 per pound.  Is there a cheaper way?  How
about a small kitchen-style foam fire extinguisher?  Think that would work?
Any other suggestions?

Guy F. Miller   "Start every day with a smile - and get it over with."
Charlottesville VA                                 W.C. Fields