From:
Debbie Gaynor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 08:26:27 -0400
HI,

We are new at beekeeping.  My husband had talked about trying for several
years.  For Christmas I bought him a beehive.  He was so excited that he
bought another one right away.

He ordered bees from two different suppliers.  The first set are very quiet.
Several were dead when they were delivered.  But all appear to be healthy so
far.  The second set had few dead ones and are extremely aggressive.  Is
this normal?  Do bees have their own personalities?  The more aggressive
ones are also extremely healthy.

I've enjoyed reading the list and the information is invaluble.

Thanks so much.
Debbie Gaynor
Owensboro Community College Library
4800 New Hartford Rd
Owensboro, KY 42303     502-686-4448            [log in to unmask]