From:
Buck Rut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 16:14:22 -0700
Greetings fellow beekeepers.
I am new to the fascinating world of beekeeping, and Have loved it
since I began earlier this year.  I have read all the posts about hive
odor, and recently, I have noticed a strong vinegar  like smell
surrounding my hives.  The odor is so strong, that it can be noticed
up to 100 feet away.  Is this due to the goldenrod and aster, or is
there something else wrong.  I am located in eastern Missouri.  Any
help that I get would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Scott Moser