From:
Robert Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2016 07:53:54 -0400
Hi Juanse and All
On 19-Aug-16, at 6:28 PM, Juanse Barros wrote:

> Why not?, I use it no doubt, it is probably better now after /lactic?/
> fermentation.

This spring I bought a box of patties from a new supplier.  I had a
part box from 2014 in the freezer that I wanted to use up.  I fed each
hive half patties of the two side by side.  All hives took the old
patties in preference to the new.  Most hives ignored the new stuff
which dried out and I had to remove it to the garbage.  The
manufacturer of the new patties has not responded to my complaint.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W