From:
Thoswhoyt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 21:53:10 EST

>  Whereabouts might ya live Ron?  Just a general state, or region
>  of the country would help.

This is my first post around here - - but I've learned a lot.

BUT, when folks are telling what they are doing or trying - - it can be
important that we know what section of the world they live in.   (If I follow
the lead of the NZ beekeeper - and try to start a new hive - when I have four
feet of SNOW on the ground - I'll probably be very disappointed with  the
results.

A simple, consistent, address block at the end of the message will solve the
problem.

Rev. Thomas W. Hoyt
( No bees - Mites got won the Battle last year )
( but I'll be back )
Central Illinois - USA