From:
"Walter T. Weller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 17:39:19 -0600
I think you're right, Carlos.

Africanized bees have bogged down just inside the U.S. border, and
haven't progressed northwards for over two years.

They have never been found in North Africa.

And (Garth, check me on this) I don't think they've ever made it to the
Cape.

35 degrees latitude seems to be their limit.

You say they don't ball.  First time I've heard that.  If so, that would
go a long way to explaining their latitude limitations.

Walter Weller
Post Office Box 270
Wakefield, Louisiana  70784