From:
tim moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:59:39 -0500
Aaron, I feel a liitle siily.
Google has been my home page since 1998, and I've given the same response as
you countless times. "Honeybee genetics" yields about 146,000 hits in fact,
no doubt esoterica-laden.
 Let me refine my request:  I would appreciate those who have already spent
a lot of time delving into this subject posting a few of their personal
favorites, and maybe a few words on why they like any particular site. I
will do the same if there turns out to be an interest.I sincerely hope I'm
not coming across differently than intended. I am not too lazy or shameless
to sit back and try to con others to make my life that much easier. We all
work too hard to keep reinventing the wheel.

I can't help but grin though, as I picture myself  saying "Google, dude!
Anything you want to find out, type it in. Really; anything."

Unrelated question here. I was making sugar syrup and somehow left the
burner on. It boiled a while and colored some. I measured the temperature to
be about 218 F. Is it risky to use this for overwintering feed? What is the
rule as far as overcooking goes. What is the highest temp at which syrup
could still be safely used? I understand it shouldn't be boiled anyway, but
clearly that doesn't stop me.
Thanks,
Tim