From:
Jonathan Kriebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:45:07 +0200
"...I have seen software which allows you to design a garden, house
interior,  auto, etc. and then "tour" the result..."
SolidWorks, and AutoCAD can do all of this.  3D modeling is very common, and
perhaps there are simpler programs out there that are available, but these
are the two I have worked with, and are very comprehensive and easy, (once
you climb the learning curve).
As an aside, I have moved to Germany (Cologne).  Had to leave the bees
behind, but plan on getting active with them here.  I did not have a chance
to properly close down the hives, back in PA, but Jim Bobb will be helping
me out (THANKS JIM!).  It is good to read what is going on back with the
bees, kind of an anchor in a comfortable area for me to have.
Thanks again...JK