From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 18:52:24 -0700
Bob Harrison:
It would not surprise me to find Dee does not yet have
> nosema ceranae. When
> nosema ceranae comes calling things change.

Reply:
First emails received from Jerry posted on organicbeekeepers list said nosema ceranae in many of hives, but not all and no final results, just preliminary, and only received witin past week fwiw and posted next day after getting, and  further analysis to finish results still being done. No breakout of levels/percentages  or other received so far.....

But knowing research in 1960s with labs talked about mites and seeing nosema associated with same and DWV means it's nothing new Bob, and in 1960s/1970s it not considered much of a problem fwiw. Only big difference done at that time was sizing up to 5.4mm sizing with foundations sold on market from old 4 gilt edge Bob. But today it is a problem.......now why the difference?

Also the bees I talked about losing, with earlier posting weeks/months ago are surviving so far, and are doing great with what I posted here I was going to do to correct problem, which also included seeing bees spit out pollen and honey stores and squeakingly cleaning all brood combs and whole hives for that matter with propolis........

So I not buying nosema something new with mites due to old USDA archives of mites and nosema and DWV seen together........

This means something else going on, and only reason I can see for spitting out the food or pollen/honey in this case is like in a fridge when it goes bad..............you get rid of it! and then go get new!!!  if you can! and herein is the problem I think with others, and not so much me!!!

Contaminated food making and compounding for what the bees can do and is why Maryan Frazier and Jerry need to work together to help you all!

But I still awaiting on results and Dr J. Bromenshenk is doing a swell job and sure hope he gets ENOUGH MONEY FROM YOU ALL to do what he has to do!! Maryan Frazier also, as her work and Jerry's looks fine to me!

Dee A. Lusby