From:
Garry Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Garry Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:20:30 -0500
Hello,
    I have read that fondant is easier for the bees to eat. This seems very
easy to make. As soon as Your sugar syrup reaches the softball stage You
place the pan into a sink filled with water and ice, then begin stirring
with a whisk. As it cools it will turn to a consistency similar to cake
frosting. This is also easier to dispense to the bees. After the crazy
weather I experienced in the Northeastern part of the US this year I have a
feeling I'll be making a lot of this during this winter.
Garry Libby
Attleboro, MA USA