From:
Robert Landolfi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:57:16 EST
   Hello, I am fairly new to the list and beekeeping.  My friend in California
got me hooked.  Now my question is, can anyone out there point me in the right
direction on obtaining information on rearing queens?  I am looking for all
the equipment I will need and the proper procedures.  I have looked on several
web pages, but have only found brief descriptions of the procedures.  I am
also looking for information on how to split the hive successfully.  Any
assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
NM, Beekeeper  BOB (DUFFOOS)