From:
Doug Cutler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1993 08:51:40 EDT
  Look as if this message got bounced due to a bad address so here goes
 again!!

  Due to neglect (through illness) I lost my hive over the winter.  At first
I wasn't going to restock this year but I think I have changed my mind even
though it may be somewhat late.
  Looking through a catalog for bee suppliers I have come across "Steve
Taber Tracheal Mite and Disease Resistant Strain of Bees", they
offer "old Fashoind Leather Colored Italians" and "Hybrid Type Strian
of Carniolns".
  Anybody know anything about these bees?

  Thanks,

  Doug. Cutler                       Office of Information Technology,
  VM Systems Programmer              University of North Carolina.