Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 17:55:41 +0100
 Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]> said

" copper gluconate  was discussed at length in previous posts."

Well if you guys consider that discussion lengthy I wonder what you would
call the discussions on open mesh floors that has been had time and time
again and still rears it's head.
As a beehaver with far fewer years experience than your esteemed selves, I
came across the report at
http://www.beekeeping.com/articles/us/cupric_salts.pdf  and after examining
it thought that the research looked thorough and the benefits  worth
investigating.  Following on from my second posting I received two replies
in favour of it's usage and none to the contrary.
Surely some ideas need to be looked at again in light of peoples experience
since they were first mooted,  otherwise we would all still believe that the
earth is flat and was created in six days, or more recently that if you
travel at speeds greater than 14mph you will be unable to breath!