From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 21:51:51 -0900
Hi,

> I agree. After all, what's one beekeeper, more or less in
> the grand scheme of things?  But let's start with Keith
> Malone, who proposed this approach. :)

I agree, I will be the first to quit and self eradicate with or
without you. It is done, I am finished with all the discord present
in beekeepers and beekeeping.

> a) That "varroa resistance" exists as a latent trait at all,
>    which is a highly speculative assumption, given zero
>    confirmed cases of this in the past 20 years of varroa
>    on the mainland US, and focused efforts by mutiple
>    breeders using every trick in the book.

AHB, and there are others. You only speak of man doing the picking
and not the letting of nature taking its own course. Man messed it up
but maybe man can not fix its own debotchery.

Keith Malone