From:
Brian Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:09:36 -1000
I am a novice beekeeper and have accumulated 30 hives, I learn by books,
trial and error, and by doing. I read about this medicinal stuf and never
tried it until all this email came to me from the Bee line. On Sunday I was
extracting honey and cut my finger tip while cleaning the extractor and
applied honey to the wound the next day and 24  hour later it is almost
healed I could almost see the skin growing back, it will be healed tomorrow.

My wife is an immediate believer and began applying  to herself with the
same results.

Brian Bauer
healed by honey