From:
Peter Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:43:16 -0400
"8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Commercial pesticide applicators will need to keep records
of the time pesticide"

Taking the wording of the above into account.

Presumably spraying may legally take place before and after the time period mentioned.

BUT, I have yet to hear the "clocking off" siren in an apiary.

I understand that older beekeepers have the reputation to be slightly deaf and this may explain the above comment.

Since when have foraging bees regulated their activities using subjective time periods as created by Humans?

Peter

PEI