From:
Richard Yarnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:22:15 -0800
With regard to availability of technical books (including biology etc.)
check Powell's Books in Portland, OR (http://www.powells.com).  They've
been on line a long time, have a huge stock, and _do answer questions_,
and do order books if they don't have them, and have been shipping books
outside the US for many years as a major component of their business.

(Not involved in the business, just a long time and satisfied customer.)