From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:53:13 +1300
The NZ beekeeping industry-initiated and funded strategy that we hope
to lead to the elimination of AFB is extensively documented at:
http://www.nba.org.nz/pms

In particular, I think BEE-L readers may find the manual written by
Cliff Van Eaton and Mark Goodwin to be an excellent resource, even if
your own country's laws and approaches are different to ours:
http://www.nba.org.nz/pms/manual

  (\      Nick Wallingford
  (/      NZ Beekeeping http://www.beekeeping.co.nz

'Order' files from an autoresponder...
NZ Bkpg: Threats from Overseas?  Email to: [log in to unmask]