Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:13:55 EST

<<  BUT even though I have
 successfully set my mail options to NOMAIL, I still get all the BEE-L
 postings - I'm getting it all twice!!! >>

I have to echo this.  I have sent, according to someone's directions, a
request to REsubscribe to Best of Bee but I too am getting everything twice
with no beestyronix as the sender.  Could someone please repeat just what I
have to do to get OFF the main list and onto BofB only?  Thanks.

Faith Andrews Bedford
Ivy Va and Tampa