From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 15:07:02 -0500
Okay, I just have to stick my nose in now. It sure sounds like Duragilt is coming out on
the junk pile from most everything that's being said in this thread. Is it just me or
what? I've never used anything but Duragilt and can't say I share the problems that
others are talking about! Sure, once in a great while you will get a piece of foundation
that starts getting messed up from the beginning but that's due to a flow that's
inadequate for supporting comb building in my experience. Once the foundation has
been pulled out I've never had "bald" spots appear in the comb. Are all those who have
had "bad" experiences with Duragilt telling us the "whole" story? Is it that the
foundation is inferior or is it not being introduced properly? Is it a "bald" spot here and
there or is it frame after frame of comb being cleared down to the plastic? Anyone else
willing to stick their head out and admit to using Duragilt? :>)

Happy with Duragilt in Illinois!

-Barry

--
Barry Birkey