From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 23:14:35 -0700
Tom Elliott:
Now I have referenced where you can see the head like other animals have, where their brains are as most would assume, and once one can see pictures of all the exterior parts of our honeybees like other animals have, I must say it might be messy taking pictures of same........interior wise, yet it is done with other animals and shown and talked about in depth.

 So in doing emotions for bees, then comparing to other animals with pictures internally would make a great book that even I would want, if you could do it. Few are available internally (books with pictures, like drawn, but no actual photos and one like that would be great, and only one I can think of that is actually drawings was done by Snodgrass.

 Think Keith Delaplane early on did video on trachael mites internally and externally and I really liked it. But don't know if ever made avail to public beekeepers. But our industry really needs to go deeper with actual photos on brain, and data correlated to it from various sources, also pictures of thorax internally, and abdomen and full layouts of each with detailed explainations, etc. Just like with other animals and humans for then doing/seeing internally.

Then with this done, let's get deep into emotions and other for understanding our honeybees more.

So again, door is open, and could a book be done? I don't ask for much?

Dee A. Lusby