Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 11:58:30 -0600
BTW, I was talking to Hack at the EAS and he sent me his recipe and
permission to share it.
---

 Protein Patty Recipe

1.  125 lbs.  Sugar  (Add water and keep wet.  Should be a little thicker
than pancake batter.)

2. Add either 3 cups citric acid or 4 quarts of lemon juice, (this is to put
the ph at 4 ½  to 5)
      3.   Add 1 cup Honey Bee Healthy (optional , but we prefer)

4.  Add ½ bag Vitamins & Electrolytes (we use Russell's)  (2 oz. worth)

5. Add 10 lbs. pollen (optional)

        (keep the mix wet)
6.  Mix in 25 lbs. of Inedible Dries eggs

7.  Add 3 ½ cups Canola Oil

8.  Mix in 24 lbs. (2 gallons) Honey

9.  Finish by adding 50 lbs. Brewtech Brewers Yeast.  Water until it has the
consistency you desire.

---

Thanks, Dave.

I trust it is OK with you if I share this with others and mention it on the
web?

---

Yes
david