From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:18:12 +0100
Bob

Your response is quite unbelievable!

In the UK we have so little AFB that it is rare to hear of any cases.  Our
treatment policy, i.e.  to burn infected colonies, has worked so well that
it would be difficult to find anyone who would argue for change.  This
outbreak is so exceptional that it will no doubt be a talking point for
years.

My understanding is that in the US you have endemic AFB due to your
treatment policies and are now producing antibiotic resistant AFB!

And you feel qualified to offer us advice?

Peter Edwards