From:
Jerry Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:24:04 -0500
Seems to me if new additives are causing more hazardous diesel emissions to bees?whie truck is?idle, then humans are at increased risk as well...particularly in the larger metropolitan areas.? Any information as to the?new substances that are produced that are different than previous emissions?? or produced in greater quantity?? With all the emphasis from the government?on clean air, I'm surprised this would be a factor.