Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:18:46 -0700
> Imidacloprid was
> administered in the food: 2 μg/kg in the sugar solution and
> 3 μg/kg in the
> pollen pastry.

I don't pretend to know how these doses compare to real world exposure, but has it ever occurred to some of these researchers to test bees in actual beehives, in actual fields of the crops in question? Or does that experiment come after the next batch of grant money?
I think it's well established that you can poison bees in a lab with pesticides. I just don't understand why we keep paying people to do so.

Eugene Makovec
Missouri USA